Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Conduct The REET Exam 2021, this exam paper held on 26 September 2021, REET Level 1 Primary Exam 2021 Paper I (Section – III Language II – English) exam question paper with Official answer key Available Here.
Post :- REET Level 1 Primary Exam 2021
Subject : – Paper I – Section – III, Language II – English
Exam Date :- 26 September 2021
Number of Questions :- 30
Paper Set – M
REET Level 1 Exam Paper 2021
REET Level 1 Primary Level Exam Paper 2021
Paper I – (Section – III, Language – II English)
(Official Answer Key)
Section – III, Language – II (English)
61. With ______ students come to see the tests not as a punishment but as a useful feedback. The classmates work together for ‘common intellectual welfare’:
(A) Self evaluation
(B) Group evaluation
(C) Peer evaluation
(D) CCE evaluation
62. “What do you think about the two candidates in this election?” This is an example of
(A) Open ended question
(B) Close ended question
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
63. Which test items consist of a stem, the correct answer, keyed alternative and distractor?
(A) Diagnostic test
(B) Multiple choice test
(C) Close test
(D) Oral test
64. The remedial English classes are very helpful for the students who are
(A) Below the age of 18 years
(B) Unable to achieve the required grades
(C) Poor and can’t get formal education
(D) Rich and can afford computer
65. Feedback is always
66. ‘Petrarchan’ is one of the categories of
67. The number of pure vowels is
68. p, t, k, θ, s, ∫, h, t ∫/are called
(A) Voiced consonants
(B) Voiceless consonants
(C) Pure vowels
(D) Impure vowels
69. Choose the correct phonetic symbol for the underlined sound of the word:
(A) /wot ∫/
70. Find out the word which begins with different sound from other given words:
71. “When to the sessions of sweet silent thought.” Which literary device is used in the above line?
72. What device is present in the line “If ought of oaten stop or pastoral song”?
73. “She was a phantom of delight.” Which literary term is used here?
74. “As green as emerald” is an example of
75. “Peach hath her victories
No less renowned than war”.
What is personified in these lines?