Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Conduct The REET Exam 2021, this exam paper held on 26 September 2021, REET Level 1 Primary Exam 2021 Paper I (Section – II Language I – English) exam question paper with Official answer key Available Here.
Post :- REET Level 1 Primary Exam 2021
Subject : – Paper I – Section – II, Language I – English
Exam Date :- 26 September 2021
Number of Questions :- 30
Paper Set – M
REET Level 1 Exam Paper 2021
REET Level 1 Primary Level Exam Paper 2021
Paper I – (Section – II, Language – I English)
(Official Answer Key)
Section – II, Language – I (English)
31. Which of the following words is correctly spelt?
32. The two kinds of reading skills are
(A) Verbal and visual reading
(B) slow and fast reading
(C) silent reading and reading aloud
(D) all of these
33. Which of the following is a criterion for selection of a writing task to be given to the students to develop their writing skills?
(A) Interest of students
(B) Level of the class
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
34. Multimedia resources do not include
(A) Audio resources
(B) Video resources
(D) Pens and pencils
35. Who has given the concept of Transformational Generative Grammar?
(A) Edward Sapir
(B) Roman Jakobson
(C) Noam Chomsky
(D) Ferdinand de Saussure
36. Which one of the following skills uses praise words and approving statements to motivate the students?
(A) Response variation
(B) Explaining skill
Passage (For QNos. 37-40):
We all use roads. We walk on them or drive our vehicles on them. We go across them or walk on the pavements along them. In cities there are footpaths or pavements along the roads. Those who walk on them are called pedestrians. It is safe to use footpaths if we are walking.
Roads in big cities are very busy. They are crowded with all kinds of vehicles like buses, trucks, cars, three wheelers, motor cycles, scooters, bicycles etc. Slow Moving bullocks carts, horse carriages, etc. can also be seen there. Walking and driving on such roads is always very risky. People in a hurry ignore the rules of the road and cause accidents. A lot of people die or get injured in such accidents everyday. The best way to avoid accidents is to obey the rules of the road.
37. The synonym of ‘pavement’ is
38. The antonym of ‘busy’ is
39. Find out the word form the passage that means,
“The people who walk on a pavement.”
(A) Bullock carts
(B) Horse carriages
40. The verb form of the noun ‘driving’ is
(D) none of these
Passage (QNos. 41 – 45):
The folks dances of Rajasthan are inviting and engaging. They are bound to induce you to tap a foot or two along with the dancers. Rajasthani dances are essentially folk dances. Their origin is in rural customs and traditions. These traditional dances of Rajasthan are absolutely colourful and lively. They have their own significance and style. They are attractive and skilful. They are enjoyed by every age group. The people of Rajasthan love their folk dances.
41. The words ‘inviting’ and ‘engaging’ are
42. The sentence, “The people of Rajasthan love their folk dances” in in the
(A) Simple present tense
(B) Present perfect tense
(C) Simple past tense
(D) Past perfect tense
43. The word ‘Rajasthan’ is a/an
(A) Common noun
(B) Proper noun
(C) Collective noun
(D) Abstract noun
44. Which one of the following sequences has the three degrees of the adjectives in their correct form?
(A) Lively, more lively, most liveliest
(B) Lively, livelier, liveliest
(C) Lively, more livelier, most lively
(D) Lively, more lively, liveliestly
45. Which of the following phrases has a determiner in it?
(A) Customs and traditions
(B) Colourful and lively
(C) Attractive and skilful
(D) The folk dances