101. On which of the following routes will India’s first Bullet Train run (upto 2024) ?
(A) New Delhi – Ahmedabad Route
(B) New Delhi – Mumbai Route
(C) Ahmedabad – Mumbai Route
(D) Pune – Ahmedabad Route
102. Which of the following State has been declared as ‘India’s first State to have adopted organic farming ?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
103. Who created a new world record in scoring the fastest century in Test Cricket history in February, 2016 ?
(A) Steve Smith
(B) Chris Gayle
(C) Brendon McCullum
(D) Virat Kohli
104. The multi-billion dollar project TAPI on which work started in December, 2015 is related to
(A) Natural Gas
(B) Solar Energy
(C) Road Construction
(D) Railway Line
105. The year 2016-17 will be observed by SAARC nations as
(A) Year of Democracy and Development
(B) Year of Fight Against Terrorism
(C) Year of Cultural Heritage
(D) Year of ‘Save the Earth’
106. Aung San Suu Kyi was barred from swearing in as the President of Myanmar because
(A) She has a criminal record.
(B) Her party did not win absolute majority in elections.
(C) The military installed its own President.
(D) Her sons are British Citizens
107. Due to the outbreak of which virus did the WHO declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern in February, 2016 ?
(C) Swine Flu
108. Which of the two European cities were the victims of IS terrorist attacks in November, 2015 and March, 2016 respectively ?
(A) London and Brussels
(B) Paris and Brussels
(C) Frankfurt and Brussels
(D) Copenhagen and Brussels
109. Which of the following cities are hosts for 2016 and 2020 Olympic Games, respectively ?
(A) Rio de Janeiro and Tokyo
(B) London and Rio de Janeiro
(C) Tokyo and Rio de Janeiro
(D) London and Tokyo
110. Which state had the highest per capita income during 2014-15 ?
111. Who is the Vice Chairman of the NITI Aayog of India ?
(A) Raghuram Rajan
(B) Arun Jaitley
(C) Arvind Panagariya
(D) Rahul Gandhi
112. Manodaya Kavya was composed by
(A) Bharat Kavi
(D) Gumani Kavi
113. The rank of India in HDI according to Human Development Report-2015 of UNDP was
114. The ‘Closed Economy is the economy in which
(A) Only export takes place.
(B) Budget deficit is less.
(C) Only import takes place.
(D) There is no foreign trade.
115. The National Institute for Rural Development (NIRD) is situated in
(D) New Delhi
116. ‘VAT’ is imposed
(A) Directly on consumer.
(B) on first stage of production.
(C) On all stages between production and sale.
(D) On final stage of production
117. What is ‘Super-301′ ?
(A) Modern computer
(B) A variety of rice
(C) An insecticide
(D) American Trade Law
118. Who is called the Father of White Revolution in India ?
(A) Dr. Norman Borlaug
(B) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
(C) Dr. Verghese Kurien
(D) Dr. William Gande
119. Which of the following taxes in India is collected by Panchayats ?
(A) Sales Tax
(B) Custom Tax
(C) Land Revenue
(D) Tax on local fairs
120. Arrange the following movements of Mahatma Gandhi in the right order from the beginning
(A) Champaran, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Non-cooperation.
(B) Ahmedabad, Champaran, Kheda, Non-cooperation.
(C) Kheda, Champaran, Ahmedabad, Non-cooperation.
(D) Non-cooperation, Champaran, Kheda, Ahmedabad.