उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ चयन सेवा आयोग (UKSSSC) द्वारा पुलिस दूरसंचार विभाग में समूह ‘ग’ के अन्तर्गत उत्तराखण्ड मुख्य पुलिस आरक्षी (दूरसंचार विभाग) (Uttarakhand Police Head Constable – Telecommunication) की परीक्षा का आयोजन 31 जुलाई, 2022 को किया गया। उत्तराखण्ड मुख्य पुलिस आरक्षी (पुलिस दूरसंचार विभाग) की परीक्षा का प्रश्नपत्र उत्तर कुंजी सहित (Uttarakhand Police Head Constable – Telecommunication Exam Paper with Official Answer Key) यहाँ पर उपलब्ध है –
पद (Post) — उत्तराखण्ड मुख्य पुलिस आरक्षी (दूरसंचार विभाग) (Uttarakhand Police Head Constable – Telecommunication)
विभाग (Organization) — उत्तराखंड पुलिस
परीक्षा तिथि (Exam Date) — 31 July, 2022
कुल प्रश्न (Total Question) — 150
Paper Set — A
Read Also –
|Uttarakhand Police Head Constable (Mukhya Aarakshi) Telecommunication Exam 31 July 2022 (Official Answer Key)||English Language|
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable (Telecommunication) Exam Paper 2022
(Official Answer Key)
1. A person who has a tendency to steal. One word of this sentence is:
2. The fact that he is silent, proves his guilt. The above sentence is :
(A) Simple sentence
(B) Compound sentence
(C) Complex sentence
(D) Exclamatory sentence
3. The Sun ________ the birds began to chirp. The suitable option in the blank will be:
(B) having been risen
(C) having risen
(D) being risen
4. I am working on this book since last January. Correct the underlined with suitable option given below:
(A) was working
(B) have been worked
(C) being working
(D) have been working
5. My friend said to me, “Has your father returned from Kolkata?” The correct indirect narration of the above sentence is:
(A) My friend asked me if my father had returned from Kolkata.
(C) My friend asked me that my father has returned from Kolkata.
(C) My friend told me that his father had returned from Kolkata.
(D) My friend enquired me if his father had returned from Kolkata.
6. From the following the correctly spelt word is:
7. One of the following is passive voice which is :
(A) I expected him to come here at the right time.
(B) I made him run.
(C) I expected the work to be finished in time.
(D) I expected to finish the work in time.
8. The correct active voice of the following sentence is : It will have to be done by you.
(A) You will do it.
(B) You will have to do it.
(C) You have to do it.
(D) You will have it
9. The correct meaning of the underlined phrase in the following is :
We should guard against our green-eyed friend.
10. The clerk ________ the money from the bank by two o’clock. The suitable option in the blank will be:
(A) is withdrawing
(B) has withdrawn
(C) had been withdrawing
(D) will have withdrawn
11. The most appropriate word in the blank will be:
If I ________ a bird I would fly in the sky.
12. The figure of speech found in :
‘Life is a dream’ is
(D) None of above
13. The correct modal in the given sentence is:
She wore good clothes so that she ________ appear attractive.
14. The antonym of ‘Expedite’ is :
15. The verse is so difficult that one cannot understand it. The affirmative sentence of the above will be:
(A) The verse is too difficult to understand.
(B) The verse is so difficult to understand.
(C) The verse is hardly to understand.
(D) None of the above
16. Mohita accepted the marriage proposal, which I put yesterday. In this sentence ‘Which’ is:
(A) Adverb clause
(B) Adjective clause
(C) Noun clause
(D) None of the above
17. The appropriate synonym of the word ‘Naive’ is :
(C) Straight forward
18. Either Sunil or his friends ________ this mistake.
The correct form in the blank will be :
(A) has made
(B) have made
(C) both have made
(D) all have made
19. The part of speech used for the underlined word in the following sentence is :
Such was not my intention.
20. The work was done ________ haste.
The correct preposition in the blank will be: