UPSC conduct the NDA (National Defence Academy) I Exam – 2020. NDA I 2020 Paper held on 06 September 2020. This paper is General Aptitude Test Part A. NDA (I) 2020 General Aptitude Test Answer Key available here.
Exam – NDA (I) 2020
Organized by – UPSC
Subject – General Aptitude Test
Booklet – C
Date of Exam – 06 – September – 2020
NDA (I) 2020 Exam Paper (Answer Key)
General Aptitude Test (Part – A)
Each item in this section has a sentence with a missing preposition. Select the correct preposition from the given options and mark your response on your Answer Sheet accordingly.
1. Simulations of the 20th century by climate models that exclude the observed increase ______ greenhouse gases fail to simulate the increase in temperature over the second half of the 20th century.
2. In extremely poor societies, children can be put to work ______ a young age and are therefore a source of income.
3. People who are averse ______ hard work, generally do not succeed in life.
4. I have known her ______ a long time.
5. I accepted the offer ______ certain conditions.
6. She is a woman ______ humble origin.
7. There is no cure ______ the common cold.
8. I ran ______ John yesterday, and it was a pleasant surprise.
9. My grandmother enjoyed boating ______ the lovely lake.
10. He visits the needy to relieve them ______ their sufferings and poverty.
Each item in this section has a sentence with three underlined parts labelled (a), (b) and (c). Read each sentence to find out whether there is any underlined part and indicate your response on the Answer Sheet against the contending letter i.e.. (a) or (b) or (c). If you find no error, your response should be the as (d).
11. This building (a)/comprises of six houses, (b)/three parking lots and one basement (c)/ No error (d)
12. I look forward (a)/ to meet (b)/ you. (c)/ No error. (d)
13. I cannot (a)/ cope up (b)/ with this pressure. (c)/ No error. (d)
14. I came (a)/ to this place (b)/ by walk. (c)/ No error. (d)
15. What is (a)/ the time (b)/ in your watch? (c)/ No error. (d)
16. The price of my dress (a)/ is higher than that of (b)/ yours. (b)/ No error. (d)
17. My friend’s (a)/ daughter-in-laws (b)/ have come. (c)/ No error. (d)
18. I prefer (a)/seafood (b)/ than Mediterranean food (c)/ No error. (d)
19. We were (a)/ discussing about (b)/ the issue. (c)/ No error. (d)
20. Dispose off (a)/ the garbage (b)/ from the shelves. (c)/ No Error. (d)