UPSC conduct the NDA (National Defence Academy) I Exam – 2020. NDA I 2020 Paper held on 06 September 2020. This paper is General Aptitude Test Part B. NDA (I) 2020 General Aptitude Test Answer Key available here.
Exam – NDA (I) 2020
Organized by – UPSC
Subject – General Aptitude Test
Booklet – C
Date of Exam – 06 – September – 2020
- NDA (I & II) 2020 Exam Paper GAT Part (A) Question 01 – 50
- NDA (I & II) 2020 Exam Paper GAT Part (B) Question 51 – 150 in Hindi
NDA (I) 2020 Exam Paper (Answer Key)
General Aptitude Test (Part – B)
51. Chalk and marble are different forms of
(a) Calcium hydrogen carbonate
(b) Calcium carbonate
(c) Calcium acetate
(d) Sodium carbonate
52. The number of maximum electrons in N Shell is
53. Vinegar is also known as
(a) ethanoic acid
(b) nitric acid
(c) sulphuric acid
(d) tartaric acid
54. A liquid is kept in a glass beaker. Which one of the following statements is correct regarding the pressure exerted by the liquid column at the base of the beaker?
(a) The pressure depends on the area of the base of the beaker
(b) The pressure depends on the height of liquid column
(c) The pressure does not depend on the density of the liquid
(d) The pressure neither depends on the area of the base of the beaker nor on the height of liquid column
55. Which of the following statements is NOT correct regarding the travel of sound waves ?
(a) Sound waves can travel through water
(b) Sound waves can travel through air
(c) Sound waves can travel through steel
(d) Sound waves can travel through vacuum
56. Deendayal Port is located at
57. Which one of the following cities is associated with Bio-safety Protocol to the Convention on Biological Diversity (2000)?
(d) Rio de Janeiro
58. Krishna Raja Sagara Dam/Reservoir is developed on
(a) river Krishna
(b) river Tungabhadra
(c) river Godavari
(d) river Kavery
59. Which one of the following Indian states does NOT share international border with two or more countries ?
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
60. According to Census of India, 2011, which one among the following is the least populated state in India ?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
61. The speakers of major Indian languages belong to how many language families?
62. Where did Gandhiji initially forge the techniques of Satyagraha ?
(b) South Africa
(c) North Africa
63. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of Gandhiji’s Dandi march?
(a) Lord Irwin
(b) Lord Linlithgow
(c) Lord Reading
(d) Lord Willingdon
64. Which one among the following American newsmagazines was highly sceptical of Gandhiji’s Dandi march initially but within a week completely changed its opinion and saluted him as a Saint and Statesman ?
(a) Saturday Evening Post
(b) Readers Digest
65. In which of the following years were passenger trains introduced in England ?
66. In an incandescent electric bulb, the filament of the bulb is made up of which metal ?
67. Two equal resistors R are connected in parallel, and a battery of 12 V is connected across this combination. A dc current of 100 mA flows through the circuit as shown below:
The value of R is
(a) 120 ᘯ
(b) 240 ᘯ
(C) 60 ᘯ
(d) 100 ᘯ
68. Which one of the following is NOT the unit of energy?
69. Which one of the following statements is NOT correct?
(a) Biomass is a renewable source of energy
(b) Gobar gas is produced when cow dung, crop residues, vegetable waste and sewage are allowed to decompose in the absence of oxygen
(C) Biogas generation reduces soil and water pollution
(d) Heating capacity of biogas is very low
70. In prokaryotic organisms, nuclear region is not surrounded by a membrane. This undefined nuclear region is known as
(a) Nucleic acid