कुमाऊँ विश्वविद्यालय नैनीताल (Kumaun University, Nainital) द्वारा आयोजित B. Ed. की प्रवेश परीक्षा (Entrance Exam 2020) का दिनांक 08 नवम्बर 2020 को किया आयोजित किया गया, इस परीक्षा का प्रश्नपत्र उत्तर कुंजी (Question Paper With Answer key) सहित यहाँ पर उपलब्ध है –
Kumaun University, Nainital Conduct the B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2020. This Paper held on 08 November 2020. Kumaun University B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2020 B1 (Language Test – English) Paper with Answer Key Available her.
परीक्षा (Exam) – B. Ed. प्रवेश परीक्षा 2020
आयोजक (Organizer) – कुमाऊँ विश्वविद्यालय नैनीताल (Kumaun University, Nainital)
पेपर कोड (Paper Code) – B1 (Language Test – English)
दिनाकं (Date) – 08 November 2020 (Sunday)
Click Here ⇓
- Kumaun University Nainital B. Ed. Entrance Exam Paper 2020 – B1 (Language Test – Hindi)
- Kumaun University Nainital B. Ed. Entrance Exam Paper 2020 – B1 (Language Test – English)
- Kumaun University Nainital B. Ed. Entrance Exam Paper 2020 – B1 (General Knowledge)
- Kumaun University Nainital B. Ed. Entrance Exam Paper 2020 – B1 (Teaching Aptitude)
Kumaun University Nainital B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2020 (Official Answer Key)
Language Test – English
Directions (Q. No. 1 to 3): Given below are a few commonly used foreign language phrases. Select the option, expressing the correct meaning.
1. bon voyage
(A) An expression of good wishes when someone sets on a journey
(B) An expression of sadness when someone leaves you
(C) An expression of grief at the loss of something
(D) An expression of greeting when seeing after a long time
2. en masse
(A) To grab something forcefully
(B) In a group
(C) Take away
(D) A nice trip
3. prima donna
(A) A temperamental and conceited person
(B) An anxious person
(C) A beautiful girl
(D) An unacceptable person
Directions : (Q. No. 4-8): Each of the following sentence has been divided into four parts A, B, C, D. One of them has an error. Choose the one with the error.
(A) As soon as I arrived he suggested that
(B) John and I should go ahead
(C) get the tickets for the journey
(D) No error
(A) Perhaps because the climate does not suit her
(B) she has been quite seriously ill
(C) since the day she has arrived
(D) No error
(A) She nursed her mother for many months
(B) sitting with her head in her lap
(C) and pressing it all around the nights
(D) No error
(A) One who do not value
(B) savings is more
(C) helpless than even
(D) the poorest of the poor.
(A) The city people stayed,
(B) fearlessly despite of
(C) rumours of earthquake
(D) in the area
Directions (Q. No. 9 to 10): Fill in the blanks using given words to make the sentence meaning full.
9. The shepherd was looking after the ______ of sheep
10. As she proved inefficient, the company ______ her.
Directions (Q. No. 11 & 12): Fill in the blanks with correct conjunction.
11. She is not only beautiful ______ polite
(C) but also
12. My brother loves animals. He just bought a puppy ______ a kitten home with him.
Directions (Q. No. 13 to 15): Choose the correct word that closely fits the given description.
13. Incapable of being seen through
14. Fear of confined places
15. One who is habitually kind to others
Directions (Q. No. 16 to 19): In the following groups of words, only one is spelt correctly. Choose the correct one out of the four alternatives.