Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE), Dharmshala conducts Himachal Pradesh Junior Basic Teacher Teacher Eligibility Test (HP JBT TET) Exam 2020 on 25 August 2020. Here the HP JBT TET Exam 2020, Section – 2 (English) Answer Key.
Exam :− HP JBT TET (Himachal Pradesh Junior Basic Teacher Teacher Eligibility Test)
Part :− English
Organized by :−HPBOSE
Number of Question :− 30
Exam Date :– 25th August 2020
Read Also …
- HP JBT TET Exam 2020 – Section – I – Psychology (Answer Key)
- HP JBT TET Exam 2020 – Section – III – Hindi (Answer Key)
- HP JBT TET Exam 2020 – Section – IV – Mathematics (Answer Key)
- HP JBT TET Exam 2020 – Section – V – EVS and GK (Answer Key)
HP JBT TET Exam 2020 (Answer Key)
Section – II : English
31. ‘A lion’s share’ means ______.
(A) The lion’s piece of meat
(B) The term used in share market
(C) A narrow escape from lion’s attack
(D) A big share of something
Click To Show Answer/Hide
32. ‘Close the window’ – change into passive voice.
(A) Let the window be closed.
(B) Let the window was closed.
(C) Let the window has closed.
(D) Let the window is closed.
33. Choose the correct sentence from the options given below:
(A) He informed the matter to the police
(B) He asked the matter to the police
(C) He reported the matter to the police
(D) He replied the matter to the police
34. Who is known as ‘the father of English Drama’?
(A) William Shakespeare
(B) William Wordsworth
(C) John Milton
(D) John Keats
35. Who is the author of ‘The Guide’?
(A) Khuswant Singh
(B) Sarat Chandra
(C) R.K. Narayan
(D) Udit Narayan
36. ‘A Mime’ is ______.
(A) A theatrical entertainment with only one character
(B) in which characters tell a story by gestures
(C) a religious drama
(D) comic episodes
37. Money makes the ______ go.
38. A little knowledge is a ______ thing.
39. He is not ______ clever as his brother
40. You will win the first prize ______ you work hard.
(A) even if
(B) even though
41. Hurry up ______ you will be late.
42. I waited for him ______ he arrived.
43. Select the word which is most opposite in meaning to the word ACTIVE.
44. Select the word which is most opposite in meaning to the word ALWAYS.
45. Select the word which means exactly the same to the word BEAUTIFUL.