BSEH (Board of School Education Haryana), Bhiwani conducts HTET PGT (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Post Graduate Teacher) (Level – 3) Exam 2020 held on 02 January 2021. Here the HTET PGT Exam 2020, Part – IV (Computer Science) Question Paper with Answer Key.
Exam :− HTET PGT (Level – 3)
Part :− IV (Computer Science)
Organized by :− BSEH
Number of Question :− 60
SET :– C
Exam Date :– 02nd January 2021
|HTET PGT (Level 3) Exam – 02 Jan 2021 Part – I (CDP) (Answer Key)||Click Here|
|HTET PGT (Level 3) Exam – 02 Jan 2021 Part – II (Hindi & English) (Answer Key)||Click Here|
|HTET PGT (Level 3) Exam – 02 Jan 2021 Part – III (General Studies) (Answer Key)||Click Here|
|HTET PGT (Level 3) Exam – 02 Jan 2021 Part – IV (Political Science) (Answer Key)||Click Here|
HTET PGT (Level – 3) Exam 2020 (Answer Key)
Part – IV (Computer Science)
91. Match the term in Column-I to its description in Column-II :
|i. Ribbon||a. Includes the Slide, Notes, and Slide Panes.|
|ii. Normal||b. Displays view commands for managing files.|
|iii. Current||c. The slide you are slide editing|
|iv. Backstage||d. A Ribbon tool view that opens a dialog box|
|v. Dialog box||e. A toolbar that launcher presents tools in related groups.|
(1) i-d, ii-a, iii-c, iv-b, v-e
(2) i-e, ii-a, iii-c, iv-b, v-d
(3) i-d, ii-c, iii-a, iv-b, v-c
(4) i-d, ii-a, iii-c, iv-e, v-b
92. Which of the following is responsible for extending commands to Arithmetic Logic Unit of a computer?
(1) Primary memory
(2) Control Unit
(3) External Memory
(4) Cache Memory
93. The solitary purpose of NOT gate is which of the following ?
(1) To stop signal
(2) Invert input signal
(3) Act as a universal gate
(4) None of the three
94. What is the alternate name for white box testing?
(1) Graph Testing
(2) Basic Path Testing
(3) Glass Box Testing
(4) Dataflow Testing
95. Which key combination is pressed simultaneously to minimize all the currently open windows on your desktop ?
(1) Alt +M
(2) Shift + M
(3) Windows Key + M
(4) Ctrl +D
96. In context of Operating System File Management Function what is the full form of FAT?
(1) File Attribute Table
(2) File Allocation Table
(3) Format All Tabs
(4) File Attribute Type
97. Which of the following is not a valid deadlock prevention scheme?
(1) Release all resources before requesting a new resource.
(2) Number the resources uniquely and never request a lower numbered resource than the last one requested
(3) Never request a resource after releasing any resource.
(4) Request and all required resources be allocated before execution
98. In MS-Word which key combination is used to make the selected character superscripted ?
(1) Ctrl + =
(2) Ctrl + Shift + =
(3) Alt + Ctrl + Shift + =
(4) None of the three
99. Which of the following is not covered by the vital philosophies of software engineering ?
(1) Software security
(2) Software reuse
(3) Software processes
(4) Software validation
100. In C program, variable can not start with:
(1) An alphabet
(2) A number
(3) A special symbol other than underscore
(4) A number and A special symbol other than underscore
101. Which tool do we use to find a similar or alternative word in a MSWord document?
(4) Grammar checker
102. In Binary to Octal Number System Conversion, what is the octal equivalent for binary number 1101010?
103. The key processing component of “Fourth generation computers” comprise of which of the following ?
(1) VLSI Microprocessor
(2) Vacuum Tubes
104. Microprocessor memory and other parts of the microcomputer are physically connected through which of the following?
(2) Cache memory
(4) Address bus
105. Who is known as the father of C Language ?
(1) Bjarne Stroustrup
(2) Dennis Ritchie
(3) James A. Gosling
(4) Dr. E. F. Codd
106. In MS Excel, creating resulting what-il conditions based on several uncertain future conditions is called :
(1) Pivot table
(3) Goal seek
(4) Decision Table
107. What do a peripheral device generate if it needs immediate attention from the operating system?
(4) Page File
108. In process swapping in operating system, what is the residing location of swap space?
(3) ROM A
(4) On-chip cache
109. If all the inputs of a NAND gate are connected together then the consequential circuit is ______.
(1) NOR gate
(2) AND gate
(3) NOT gate
(4) A None of the three
110. Which key combination shall insert a new slide in current presentation in MS PowerPoint ?
(1) Ctrl + N
(2) Ctrl + M
(3) Ctrl + S
(4) All of the three