81. Which one of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart to the lungs ?
82. In which of the following historical sites of Haryana, excavation indicated 4500 year old Civilization relics ?
83. Site of a place in geography refers to the :
(A) External features of a place
(B) Precise location of the centre of a city
(C) Proximity to natural resources or transportation routes
(D) Internal locational attributes of a place
84. Which one of the following is correct definition of Wide Area Network (WAN)?
(A) It is a programming language with strong abstraction from the details of the computer.
(B) It is a collection of computers interconnected with each other through cables to share their data, information and other common hardware resources.
(C) A computer network that covers a broad area (i.e., any network, whose communications links cross metropolitan, regional or national boundaries).
(D) Computer network covering a small physical area like a home, office or small groups of buildings, such as a school or an airport.
85. Which of the following statements correctly depicts ‘Take off stage’ in an economy ?
(A) It means steady growth begins.
(B) It means economy is stagnant.
(C) It means all controls are removed from economy.
(D) It means economy is about to collapse.
86. In 1945, the new organization called the United Nations pledged “to promote social progress and better standards of life”, because :
(A) It was competing with other international organizations like the World Bank.
(B) The colonized countries had started to exert pressure on the international community.
(C) The founders of UN considered it to be a white man’s burden.
(D) The UN Charter draws a link between international security and global poverty and development.
87. Which one word does not belong with the others ?
88. One of the warmest winters on record has put consumers in the mood to spend money.
Spending is likely to be the strongest in thirteen years. During the month of February, sales of existing single-family homes hit an annual record rate of 4.75 million.
This paragraph best supports the statement that:
(A) consumer spending will be higher thirteen years from now than it is today.
(B) more people buy houses in the month of February than in any other month.
(C) There were about 4 million homes for sale during the month of February.
(D) warm winter weather is likely to affect the rate of home sales.
89. Which one of the following is estimated by the radio carbon dating ?
(A) Age of the human being
(B) Age of the fossils
(C) Disease of the human body
(D) Purity of the metals
90. Length, width and height of a room are 6 meter, 5 meter and 6 meter respectively.
What is the total cost to whitewash the four walls and the ceiling at the rate Rs. 5 per square meter ?
(A) Rs. 660
(B) Rs. 960
(C) Rs. 1060
(D) Rs. 810
91. Percent Share of Rs. 1250 expenditure was spent on following items is given in the table :
|Rent for Housing||29|
|School fee for children||5|
|Purchase of Grocery||36|
What expenditure is incurred on Purchase of Grocery + Rent for Housing ? (A) Rs. 817
(B) Rs. 820
(C) Rs. 812
(D) Rs. 815
92. Who among the following is considered as the ‘Father of Artificial Intelligence
(A) Charles Babbage
(B) Lee De Forest
(C) John McCarthy
93. What was the name of the first newspaper to announce the partition of Bengal on July 6th 1905 ?
(D) Anandabazar Patrika
94. National Bird Sanctuary of Sultanpur is located in which one of Sanctuary of Sultanpur is located in which one of the following Districts of Haryana ?
95. Look at this series :
75, 65, 85, 55, 45, 85, 35 __, __ next two numbers of this series is :
(A) 25 15
(B) 25 85
(C) 35 25
(D) 25 55
96. World Water Day is celebrated on :
(A) March 22
(B) May 11
(C) May 22
(D) June 05
97. Which one of the following is the correct meaning of Suffrage ?
(A) The freedom to speech
(B) The right to vote
(C) Freedom from any suffering
(D) The right to education
98. Which one of the following statements is incorrect about the different generations of mobile communications ?
(A) Only one subscriber at any given time is assigned a channel in the first generation (1G).
(B) In second generation (2G) mobile communication, 5 MHz multi-carrier system is used.
(C) For third generation (3G) voice call and data is an important feature.
(D) Global roaming across multiple networks and multimedia is provided to users anytime and anywhere at a much higher speed in Fourth generation (4G) mobile communication.
99. The Structure of Disaster Management in India has been an outcome of:
(A) A Parliamentary Ordinance of 2005
(B) Disaster Management Act, 2005
(C) The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
(D) The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010
100. If First December 1991 was the first Sunday, which date was the fourth Tuesday of December of 1991 ?
|Read Also :