उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षा पात्रता परीक्षा UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) 2019 परीक्षा का आयोजन परीक्षा नियामक प्राधिकरण, उत्तर प्रदेश द्वारा 08 जनवरी (January) 2020 को आयोजित किया गया। UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) Exam 2020, Paper – II, भाग – III, भाषा – II अंग्रेजी की उत्तरकुंजी (Part – III, Language – II English Answer Key).
UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) Paper 2
Junior Level (Class 6 to Class 8)
परीक्षा (Exam) : UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test)
भाग (Part) : भाग – III, भाषा – II अंग्रेजी (Part – III, Language – II English)
परीक्षा आयोजक (Organized) : UPBEB
कुल प्रश्न (Number of Question) : 30
Set : D
|Click Here To Download Official Answer Key|
Read Also …
- UPTET 2019 Paper – II – Child Development & Teaching Method Exam Paper
- UPTET 2019 Paper – II – Language – I : Hindi Exam Paper
- UPTET 2019 Paper – II – Language – II : Sanskrit Exam Paper
- UPTET 2019 Paper – II – Social Studies / Other Subject Exam Paper
UPTET Exam 08 January 2020 Paper II (Answer Key)
Part – III Language – II English
61. Fill in the blank with the right word the alternatives :
Sardar Patel ______ the farmers of B in their fight against the government
62. Choose the masculine gender from options given below :
63. Which of the following sentences has request ?
(1) How fast you ran !
(2) “Could I borrow some money from please ?”
(3) Wish you a happy journey together.
(4) “I got the concert tickets !”
64. Which of the following word does not silent letter/letters ?
65. Which conjunction will be the most appropriate to join the following sentences ?
You will not succeed. You work harder
(1) none of these
66. Which of the following sentences has been punctuated correctly?
(1) Renu said, “Give me a pen, a pencil and a book.”
(2) Renu said Give me a pen, a pencil and a book.
(3) Renu said give me a pen a pencil and a book.
(4) Renu said “Give me a pen a pencil and a book.”
67. Fill in the blank in the following sentence with the correct alternative :
I did not inform ______ at all.
68. The antonym of ‘Justice’ is
69. The synonym of ‘Adroit’ is
70. Which alternative is the correct indirect form of the sentence ?
He said to me, “When will you come back ?”
(1) He asked me when he would go back.
(2) He asked me when I would go back.
(3) He asked me when you would go back.
(4) He asked to me when I would go back.
71. Change the following sentence into Active voice :
The bird was killed by a cruel boy.
(1) A cruel boy was killed the bird.
(2) A boy killed the cruel bird.
(3) A cruel boy had killed the bird.
(4) A cruel boy killed the bird.
72. Change the following sentence into Passive voice :
He kept me waiting.
(1) I was kept waiting by him.
(2) I was waited by him.
(3) I had been waited by him.
(4) I waited by him.
73. Which of the following sentences has a ‘modal verb’?
(1) She comes here to study.
(2) You must improve your spelling.
(3) Seeing is believing.
(4) Her sister known to me.
74. Fill in the blank in the following sentence with the correct word from the alternatives :
He solved all the questions with _____.
75. Fill in the blank with the correct form of pronoun in the following sentence :
Rama and ______ were present.
(2) None of these
(3) Both (4) and (1)