MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) Conduct the MPPSC State Service Exam Prelims Exam on 12 January 2020. MPPSC Pre Exam 2020 Paper – 1 General Studies with Answer Key available Here.
Exam – MPPSC State Service Exam Prelims Exam 2020
Subject – General Studies Paper – I
Number Of Questions – 100
Date of Exam – 12 January 2020
|Click Here To Read The MPPSC Pre Exam 2019 Paper – II (CSAT)|
MPPSC State Service Pre Exam 2019 (Answer Key)
Paper – I (General Studies)
1. In the field of computer, VIRUS stands for
(A) Very Intelligent Result Until Source
(B) Vital Information Resource Under Siege
(C) Viral Important Record User Searched
(D) Very Interchanged Resource Under Search
2. One who gains unauthorized access, destroys vital data, denies legitimate user’s service or causes problems for their targets is called
(A) White Hat Hacker
(D) Database Administrator
3. First cyberlaw which provides the legal infrastructure for e-commerce in India is
(A) The Information Technology Act, 1996
(B) The Information Technology Act, 2000
(C) The Information Technology Act, 1998
(D) The Information Technology Act, 1990
4. Which of the following is not a cybercrime ?
(B) Cyber Stalking
(C) Identity Theft
(D) Online Chatting
5. The domain name of the E-mail address [email protected] is
6. In which district of Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Center Banmore is situated ?
7. Programine “The Make in India” started on
(A) November 2012
(1) September 2014
(C) January 2014
(D) September 2016
8. Which two cities of Madhya Pradesh included in ‘town of export excellence’?
(A) Dewas – Indore
(B) Sagar – Ratlam
(C) Rewa – Satna
(D) Guna – Shivpuri
9. Which Ministry of Government of India is related for India’s Foreign Trade Policy ?
(A) Ministry of Defence
(B) Ministry of External Affairs
(C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(D) Ministry of Home Affairs
10. Headquarter of Madhya Pradesh Finance Corporation is
11. How many times Panchayat General Election have taken place after formation of Madhya Pradesh State Election Commission ?
12. Under which Article the State Election Commission Operates the election of urban bodies ?
(A) 243 K
(B) 243 L
(C) 243 M
(D) 243 N
13. Panchayati Raj Subject falls under which List of the Constitution ?
(A) Union List
(C) Concurrent List
(D) None of the above
14. In which Part of the Constitution Panchayati Raj related Provisions have been implemented ?
(A) Part – 6
(B) Part – 7
(C) Part – 8
(D) Part – 9
15. In Pradesh which of the following city has not more than 10 lakh population according to 2011 census ?
16. When the Court, under Section 12 of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955, shall presume that the offence is committed on the ground of “untouchability” ?
(A) When it relates to member of Scheduled Castes only
(B) When it relates to member of Scheduled Tribes only
(C) When it relates to members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes both
(D) None of the above
17. If any person refuses admission to any werson to any Hospital, Dispensary or ducational Institution on the ground of untouchability then under which Section of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 he shall be punishable ?
(A) Section – 4
(B) Section – 5
(C) Section – 6
(D) Section – 7
18. The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 came into force on
(A) 1 January 1990
(B) 30 January 1990
(C) 11 September 1989
(D) 12 September 1989
19. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
(A) Offences, under Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, are committed by a person who is not a member of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
(B) “Exclusive Special Court” established under Section 14 (1) of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act is defined under Section 2(d)
(C) “Victim” is defined under Section 2 (ec) of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act
(D) “Dependent is defined under Section 2(bb) of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act
20. An appeal under Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 shall lie from any judgement, sentence or order to the High Court
(A) Only on facts
(B) Only on law
(C) Both on facts and on law
(D) None of the above