UPLCS (Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat) Conduct the UP Vidhan Sabha RO ARO (Review Officer / Assistant Review Officer) Exam Paper. This paper held on 24 January 2021. UP Vidhan Sabha RO/ARO Sachivalaya Exam Paper with Answer Key Available here.
Exam – UP Vidhan Sabha RO / ARO Exam 2021
Subject – General Studies
Number Of Questions – 100
Date of Exam – 24 January, 2020
Read This Paper in Hindi Language Click Here
UP Vidhan Sabha RO/ARO Exam Paper 2021
(Official Answer Key)
PART – A : GENERAL STUDIES
1. India’s first underwater metro project will be launched in which of the following cities by March 2022?
2. If Black is called Red, Red is called Yellow, Yellow is called Blue, Blue is called Green, then what is the colour of Sky ?
3. Sputnik vaccine of Corona is developed by which of the following countries ?
4. Which of the following country is known as the ‘Miniature India’?
5. NITI Aayog has launched which programme to initiate transformation in the education and health sector with the State Governments ?
(A) Shiksha aud Swasthya Programme
(B) Education and Health Innovation Programme
(C) SATH Programme
(D) Function with Health Scheme
6. Which aspect is concerned with ‘JEEVIKA’ – A landmark poverty eliminati initiatives ?
(A) Human and social capital
(C) Livelihoods promotion
(D) Market linkages
7. In which year Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) was launched ?
8. The rocks of Pre Cambrian era are found at –
(B) Western Ghat
9. Which one of the following states was first to establish Panchayati Raj ?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
10. Which of the following Peasant movement was directly influenced by the Noncooperation movement ?
(A) Peasant Movement of Kheda
(B) Peasant Movement of Champaran
(C) Peasant Movement of Raebareli and Faizabad
(D) Peasant Movement of Bardoli
11. For which of following categories of senior citizens ‘Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana started by the Central Government ?
(A) Scheduled Caste
(B) Scheduled Tribe
(D) Other Backward Class
12. In which session the Indian National Congress adopted the resolution for ‘Puma Swaraj’?
13. The Kanjli wetland in India is located in the state of
(C) Tamil Nadu
14. Replace the question mark and complete the given figure series.
15. In which year the Planning Commision was established in India ?
16. Which of the following is a non-conventional energy source ?
(C) Wind energy
17. Who was the last ruler of Shunga dynasty ?
18. Which of the following constructed the Nalanda Boddha Vihar ?
19. In which city the ‘Dharavi stum is situated ?
20. Which of the following dynasty patronised the Vaishnavism ?