UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) द्वारा आयोजित UPSC EPFO EO/AO (Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer) की परीक्षा का आयोजन 05 September 2021 को किया गया। UPSC EPFO EO/AO के परीक्षा का सामान्य अध्ययन प्रश्नपत्र (General Studies Paper ) की उत्तर कुंजी (Answer Key) यहाँ पर उपलब्ध है।
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducted the EPFO EO/AO (Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer) exam 2021, this exam paper held on 05 September 2021. The answer key for the General Studies paper of UPSC EPFO EO/AO exam is available here.
परीक्षा – UPSC EPFO EO/AO Exam 2021
विषय (Subject) – (सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर) General Studies (GS) Paper
परिक्षा तिथि (Exam Date) – 05th September 2021
BOOKLET SERIES – C
Read Also –
|UPSC EPFO (EO/AO) Exam Paper 05 September 2021 (Answer Key)||English Language|
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Exam Paper 2021
Paper – General Studies
PART – A
Directions : Each item in this section consists of a sentence with an underlined word followed by your words. Select the option that is opposite in meaning to the underlined word and mark your response in your Answer Sheet accordingly.
1. She always organises lavish parties on birthdays.
2. The soldier was greatly praised for his valour.
3. These regions are very fertile.
4. Some sick immigrants were detained at the airport.
5. The questions were so elementary that anyone could pass the test.
Fill in the blanks
Directions : Each of the following sentences in this section has a blank space and four words or group of words given after the sentence. Select the word or group of words you consider most appropriate for the blank space and indicate your response on the Answer Sheet accordingly.
6. It’s time you went out and ______ your own living.
7. The elephant fell into a _______ the hunters had set.
8. The dress isn’t really tight. It’ll ______when you’ve worn it.
9. With his back to the old man, he stood at the window, fists clenched, and his shoulders ______ with his choked sobbing.
10. The bereaved mother proudly received the gallantry award ______ her brave son who had laid down his life in the recent war.
(a) in the name of
(b) in lieu of
(c) on behalf of
(d) for the sake of
Directions : Each item in this section has a sentence with three underlined parts labelled (a), (b) and (c). Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in any underlined part and indicate your response in the Answer Sheet against the corresponding letter i.e., (a) or (b) or (c). If you find no error, your response should be indicated as (d).
(a) Neither the servants
(b) nor the clerk
(c) has done this.
(b) No error
(a) The car which went past us
(b) when we were driving on the highway
(c) must have been doing at least a hundred miles an hour.
(d) No error
(a) Raju will be back home
(b) in an year
(c) after his stay abroad.
(d) No error
(a) I have
(b) much work
(c) to do.
(d) No error.
(a) Psychology did not develop into a science
(b) based of careful observation
(c) and experimentation until the late 1800s.
(d) No error.
Directions : Each item in this section consists of a sentence with an underlined word followed by four words. Select the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word and mark your response in your Answer Sheet accordingly.
16. Today the newspaper is full of carnage and violence.
17. This religious gift, that makes men human, is still alive in Indian souls.
18. It is difficult for us to imagine how much this safety means to everyone.
19. Public service is not merely something that occupies the hours you are doing it, but invades all your life and experience and affects them in one way or the other.
20. He was in the early part of the twentieth century, a staunch nationalist of the liberal fold.