HPU – (Himachal Pradesh University) Conduct the Himachal Pradesh B. Ed. (Bachelor of Education) Entrance Exam 2020. HPU B. Ed. Entrance Exam Held on 27 October 2020. Himachal Pradesh University B. Ed. Entrance Exam Paper With Answer Key Available Here.
Exam – HPU B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2020
Organizer – HPU
Date – 27 October 2020 (Tuesday)
Total Questions – 150
Himachal Pradesh University B. Ed. Entrance Exam 2020
1. Which place of Himachal Pradesh is known as Ellora and Ajanta.
(A) Sujanpur Tira
2. Longitudinal Synclinal Valley in Himalaya is known as
(B) Dun Valley
(C) V-Shaped Valley
(D) None of the above
3. Who was the speaker of the first Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha?
(A) Krishan Chander
(B) Jaiwant Ram
(C) Tapinder Singh
(D) Desraj Mahajan
4. Kuhlur state was established by
(A) Vir Chand
(B) Mian Chand
(C) Dan Chand
(D) None of these
5. Who was the leader of Dhami Movement in Himachal Pradesh?
(A) Swami Parmanand
(B) Lala Hardyal
(C) Mahatma Gandhi
(D) Bhagmal Sautha
6. Kala Top Wild Life Sanctuary is located in which place?
7. Which Swiss Official formally declared Khajjiar as “Mini Switzerland”?
(A) Willy T. Blazer
(B) Andrew Knocks
(C) Major Armherst
(D) Van Dam Noah
8. Which district has the highest literacy rate in Himachal Pradesh?
9. Central Potato Research Institute is located at which place?
(A) Dharam Shala
10. Which Viceroy of India had inaugurated the Kalka Shimla Railway Line?
(A) Lord Reading
(B) Lord Hardinge
(C) Lord Curzon
(D) Lord William Bentinct
11. In which District of Himachal Pradesh in Bijli Mahadev Temple?
12. Which one is the biggest natural lake in Himachal Pradesh?
(A) Brighu Lake
(B) Rewalsar Lake
(C) Renuka Lake
13. In which month is “Sri Festival” celebrated?
14. Who is the author of “Milinda Panho”?
15. Who was the first governor of Himachal Pradesh?
(A) Y.S. Parmar
(B) Thakur Ram Singh
(C) E. Penderal Moon
(D) S. Chakravarti
16. The Supreme Commander of the Armed Force is
(A) The President
(B) Prime Minister
(C) Army General
(D) Defence Minister
17. The maximum area under crops in India is used for the cultivation of
18. Life of RBC in Human blood is of
(A) 30 Days
(B) 60 Days
(C) 120 Days
(D) 15 Days
19. Subroto cup is associated with which game/sports?
20. Who was the First Chief Justice of India?
(A) Patanjali Sastri
(B) H. J. Kania
(C) S.R. Das
(D) Chand Mahajan