MPPSC – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Conducted the MPPSC State Service Prelims Exam 2022, was held on 19 June 2022. MPPSC Pre Exam 2022 – General Studies Paper – I with Official Answer Key is available here.
Exam – MPPSC State Service Exam Prelims Exam 2022
Subject – General Studies Paper – I
Number Of Questions – 100
Paper Set – A
Date of Exam – 19 June 2022 (First Shift)
|Click Here To Read The MPPSC Pre Exam Paper 2022 Paper – I (General Studies in Hindi)|
MPPSC Pre Exam 2022
Paper I – General Studies
(Official Answer Key)
1. Match List – I with List – II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
|List – II
|a. Betwa||I. Chambal|
|b. Kshipra||II. Yamuna|
|c. Vainganga||III. Narmada|
|d. Tawa||IV. Godavari|
. a b c d
(A) III IV II I
(B) III I IV III
(C) III IV I IV
(D) I III II IV
2. Which one of the following sentence is not correct regarding the climate of Madhya Pradesh ?
(A) Climate of Madhya Pradesh is influenced by the tropic of cancer that in middle of the state.
(B) Gwalior is an example of sub-tropical climate with hot summer.
(C) Madhya Pradesh receive rainfall from Arabian Sea branch and Bay of Bengal branch both.
(D) Approximate 50 percent rainfall of the state by south-west Monsoon.
3. In which district of Madhya Pradesh, the tropic of cancer does not passes through?
4. Which of the following rock contains coal and petroleum?
5. In which region of Madhya Pradesh, the black soils are not found?
(A) Malwa Plateau
(B) Narmada Valley
(D) Satpura range
6. Corbett Tiger Reserve is located in which Indian State?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
7. When World Health Organization (WHO) was established ?
(A) 5 May, 1951
(B) 10 June, 1950
(C) 7 April 1948
(D) 10 July, 1949
8. What is the full name of ISRO?
(A) International Space Research Organisation
(B) Indian Society Research Organisation
(C) Iranian Space Research Organisation
(D) Indian Space Research Organisation
9. Which Indian State has recently radio tagged an Indian Pangolin on the occasion of World Pangolin Day?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
10. Phosphate test is used for the analysis of ?
(D) All of the above
11. Where is Sargasso Sea situated?
(A) North Atlantic Ocean
(B) South Atlantic Ocean
(C) Indian Ocean
(D) North Pacific Ocean
12. Which one of the following waterways has more economic and strategic significance?
(A) Palk Strait
(B) Malacca Strait
(C) Suez Canal
(D) Panama Canal
13. Among the following, which one is not a young folded mountain?
(A) Sierra Nevada
14. Which of the two countries is divided by ‘McMohan Line’?
(A) India and China
(B) China and Afghanistan
(C) Pakistan and India
(D) Pakistan and Afghanistan
15. ‘Truck farming’ is associated with _______ ?
16.United Nation has declared the year 2023 as?
(A) The International Years of Millets
(B) The International Year of Wheat
(C) The International Year of Rice
(D) The International Year of Oil-Seeds
17.On which date Vimukta Jati (Denotified Tribe) Day is celebrated in Madhya Pradesh?
(A) 31 August
(B) 15 July
(C) 15 September
(D) 21 March
18.Shri Ram Sahay Pandey is associated to which folk dance art?
19. Smt. Durga Bai Vyam is associated with the tribal art?
(A) Gond Tradition
(B) Bhil Tradition
(C) Baiga Tradition
(D) Saharia Tradition
20. Match the column. District Tentative Product
1. Balaghat a. Split Pigeon Pea (Tuar) and jaggery
2. Betul b. Chilly and Chilly Product
3. Khargone c. Teakwood (Sagon)
4. Narsinghpur d. Kodo kutki
. 1 2 3 4
(A) a b c d
(B) b a d C
(C) d b c a
(D) d c b a