The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) conduct the HP District Manager Preliminary Exam 2019 on 22 December 2019. Himachal Pradesh District Manager Class I (on Contract Basis) in Himachal Pradesh Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Development Corporation under the Department of Social, Justice & Empowerment. This Exam Paper with answer key available here.
Exam – HPPSC District Manager Pre Exam 2019
Organiser – HPPSC
Subject – General Studies
Date – 22 December 2019
Total Question – 100
Himachal Pradesh District Manager Preliminary Exam Paper 2019 (Answer Key)
1. Name the country which announced one-month free visa on arrival to foreign nationals from nearly 50 Nations:
(a) Sri Lanka
2. Jyske Bank, which has launched the world’s first negative interest rate mortgage, is associated to which country?
3. India’s first water clinic for Elephants has opened in which of the following cities?
4. STRIDE, Which is in news recently, is associated with which of the following issues?
(a) To boost research culture
(b) To boost woman empowerment
(c) To boost tribal development
(d) To protect water bodies
5. Which international organisation has recently released its report “Working on a warmer planet”?
6. Which of the following Indian mountains was included by UNESCO in the tentative list of world heritage sites recently?
(a) Mount Trishul
(b) Mount Kamet
(c) Mount Kailash
(d) Mount Nanda Devi
7. Who has become the first Indian to win an individual medal at the gymnastic World Cup?
(a) Aruna Budda Reddy
(b) Aditya Ranjan
(c) Sachin Reddy
(d) Sakhya Krishnan
8. Which state government has launched KHUSHI scheme to provide free sanitary napkins to girls?
9. President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the World Hindi Secretariat building in?
(a) Sri Lanka
10. Which UT has become the first in India to be 100% solar energy efficient?
11. Which country launched its first commercial movie theatre after a nearly 40 years ban?
(a) Saudi Arabia
12. English language Day is observed on April 23rd it is the birthday and date of death of which of famous writer?
(a) Oscar Wilde
(b) Charles Dickens
(c) John Milton
(d) William Shakespeare
13. Who has recently been awarded the MS Swaminathan award for Environment protection 2019?
(a) Jose Gracizano De Silva
(b) Achim Steiner
(c) Antonio Guterres
(d) Kenneth M Quinn
14. Which government has passed an amendment by which Sikhs in the country will be allowed to carry Kripan and use it during religious-cultural functions?
(c) United Kingdom
(d) United States
15. In which Indian city the first tree ambulance has been inaugurated?
(c) New Delhi
16. LIC’s slogan ‘Yogakshemam Vahamyaham’ is which means in English, ‘your welfare is our responsibility’ is derived from which of the following ancient Hindu text?
(a) Bhagwad Geeta
17. The Lok Sabha has passed the personal law (amendment bill) 2019 which seeks to remove which disease as a ground of divorce?
18. Which of the following cities has become the world’s first national park City?
(b) New York
(d) Mexico city
19. Which country has lost its first Glacier named ‘Okjokull Glacier’ due to climate change?
20. Which country topped Asia in a Dell Global women entrepreneur cities index 2019?