UBSE (Uttarakhand Board of School Education) Conduct the UTET (Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test) 2022 Exam on 30 September, 2022. Here UTET Paper 1 Child Development and Pedagogy Subject Paper with Official Answer Key.
UTET (Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test) Primary Level
(Class 1 to Class 5)
Exam :− UTET (Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test)
Part :− Child Development and Pedagogy
Organized by :− UBSE
Number of Question :− 30
Exam Date :– 30th September, 2022
UTET Exam 2022 Paper – 1 (Primary Level) Official Answer Key
Part – (Child Development and Pedagogy)
|Click Here Read This UTET Exam 2022 Paper I (C.D.P.) in Hindi Language|
1. At the conventional level of Kohlberg’s theory morality is judged in terms of:
(A) laws and rules of society
(B) its consequences
(C) abstract principles and values
(D) none of these
2. There are several kinds of intelligence such as verbal, mathematical, bodily kinesthetic etc. This concept was given by:
3. Statement : Traits that are highly heritable can be strongly influenced by environmental factors.
Explanation : Height is highly heritable yet average height has increased in many countries as a result of improved nutrition and other factors.
(A) Statement is correct and its explanation is also correct.
(B) Statement is true but its explanation is false.
(C) Both statement and explanation are false.
(D) Statement is false but explanation is true.
4. Statement-1 : The greater the effort expanded in processing information the more readily the information will be recalled later.
Statement-2 : Deeper the levels of processing that takes place when we encounter new information, the more likely the information is to enter long term memory.
(A) Only statement-1 is correct.
(B) Only statement-2 is correct.
(C) Neither statement-1 nor statement-2 is correct.
(D) Both the statements 1 & 2 are correct.
5. In which method, a person does not find all the options for problem solving but he only selects those options and try to solve the problem which he finds appropriate.
(B) Random Search Method
(C) Means-ends analysis
(D) Backward search
6. Match Column A with Column B –
|Column A||Column B|
|(1) Grammar||(a) ability to produce recognizable speech|
|(2) Sematic||(b) Rules within a development given language|
|(3) Babbling||(c) An early stage of speech development|
|(4) Phonological development||(d) Understanding of the meaning of spoken and written language|
. (1) (2) (3) (4)
(A) (a) (b) (c) (d)
(B) (b) (d) (c) (a)
(C) (a) (c) (d) (b)
(D) (c) (a) (d) (b)
7. The psychological factors affecting the teaching learning process are –
(1) Motivation of students
(2) Beautiful classroom
(3) Interest and aptitude of students
(4) School infrastructure
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 1, 2
(C) 1, 3
(D) 3, 4
8. Teaching learning material for children with special needs should be –
(C) Big in size
9. When a student learns to perform behaviours that produce positive outcomes and to avoid behaviour that yields negative outcome. This is an example of:
(A) Operant conditioning
(B) Classical conditioning
(C) Simultaneous conditioning
(D) Trace conditioning
10. In which situation will you give continuous reinforcement to students:
(A) For establishing a past behaviour
(B) For establishing a new behaviour
(C) In maintaining a new behaviour
(D) Both (B) and (C)
11. If you’ve ever watched someone wave a flash light in a darkroom and perceived trails of light behind it, you are familiar with the operation of ______ memory.
(A) Short term memory
(B) Long term memory
(C) Procedural memory
(D) Sensory memory
12. Which of the following are the characteristics of a learning disabled child:
(1) Good attention span
(2) Omit words while writing
(3) Difficulty in understanding mathematical symbols
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 1, 3
(C) 2, 3
(D) 1, 2
13. Which of the following will help in the development of inclusive environment in school:
(A) Ensure full participation in all activities
(B) Creation of barrier free environment
(C) Curriculum adaptation and classroom management
(D) All of the above
14. Which of the following statements express the concept of Inclusive education?
(1) All children learn together
(2) Focus on disabilities rather than abilities
(3) Focus on individual learning style
(4) Honour the needs of all students equitably
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 1, 2, 3, 4
(C) 1, 3, 4
(D) 2, 3, 4
15. NEP 2020 focuses on:
(A) Formative assessment based progress card
(B) Summative assessment based progress card
(C) Comprehensive assessment based progress card
(D) 360° holistic progress card