Uttarakhand Forest Sub Inspector (Forester) examinations conducted by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is being conducted in two shifts from 16th July to 25th July 2021. These exams are being conducted online, so now these questions are given on the basis of memory. This question paper was conducted on 17 July 2021 in the Second shift.
Post Name – Uttarakhand Forester
Exam Date – 17 July, 2021 (Second Shift 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM)
Number of Questions – 100
|Read Also – UKSSSC Forest SI Exam Paper 17 July 2021 (2nd Shift)||Hindi Language|
UKSSSC Forest SI (Forester)
- UKSSSC Forest SI (Forester) Exam – 17 July 2021 (2nd Shift) (Official Answer Key)
- UKSSSC Forest SI (Forester) Exam – 19 July 2021 (1st Shift) (Official Answer Key)
- UKSSSC Forest SI (Forester) Exam – 24 July 2021 (2nd Shift) (Official Answer Key)
Uttarakhand Forester Exam Paper 2021
1. To reduce reverberation, the roof and walls of the auditorium are generally covered with ________.
(A) Sound-absorbing materials
(B) Sound reflective materials
(C) Completely metallic materials
(D) Magnetic materials
2. When fossil fuel is burnt at high temperature, dinitrogen and dioxygen combine to yield significant quantities of _________.
(A) Nitric oxide
(C) Ground level Ozone
3. Which among the following blood vessels carry blood away from the heart to different parts of the body?
(B) Great saphenous veins
4. Which of the following units is used to express the magnitude of the charge on the electron?
5. Which is an environmental treaty of the United Nations that provides a global platform for the conservation and sustainable use of terrestrial, aquatic and avian migratory animals and their habitats?
(A) Kyoto Protocol
(B) Bonn Convention
(C) Minamata Convention
(D) Rotterdam Convention
6. What is the value of product of Angular frequency and period of oscillation of a wave?
7. Which is the most widespread relief feature of India?
8. __________ provide nutrition to the germ cells.
(A) Sertoli cells
(C) Rete testis
(D) Leydig cells
9. Which of the following is a bacterial disease in plants?
(A) Fusarium wilt
(B) Yellow vein mosaic of bhindi
(C) Citrus canker
(D) Rust of wheat
10. What is the coefficient of performance of a refrigerator that needs to maintain eatables at 9oC if the room temperature is 36oC?
11. In Which of the following, Methanoic acid is present?
(B) Ant sting
12. Which process does keep the Earth’s temperature suitable for life?
(A) Albedo Effect
(B) Convection Currents
(C) Greenhouse Effect
(D) Water Cycle
13. In carbon cycle, the flow of energy is ________.
(B) multi directional
14. What is the common name of CHCl3?
15. Which of the following is launched by Indian government for promotion of traditional indigenous practices including natural farming?
(A) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
(B) Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
(C) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
(D) Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP)
16. What is the main component of ‘Khadi Prakritik Paint’ developed in India?
(A) Cow dung
(D) Gucchi mushroom
17. Where does the energy to drive the hydrologic cycle come from?
(A) Plate tectonics
18. _________ is the bird sanctuary located in Andhra Pradesh.
(A) Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary
(B) Kutch Bustard Sanctuary
(C) Gaga Wildlife Sanctuary
(D) Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary
19. The world’s largest solar power plant with 600 MW capacity is being set up on ___________.
(A) Krishna Raja Sagara Dam
(B) Omkareshwar Dam
(C) Subansiri Dam
(D) Stanley reservoir
20. _________ is the water harvesting dam located in Telangana.
(A) Indravati dam
(B) Patora dam
(C) Sriramsagar dam
(D) Hirakud dam